Best Hadoop Training in Pune by Industry Experts
Hadoop Admin Training & Certification
Duration of Training : 32 hrs
- 16 to 32 nodes Hadoop Cluster Building Setup on High End Enterprise Cisco UCS Blade Servers Or On AWS Cloud. We build real cluster setup from the scratch.
- Real Time Hadoop Trainer.
- Complete hands own training.
- 100% Practical Guaranteed.
BIGDATA HADOOP ADMIN SYLLABUS
1.Understanding Big Data and Hadoop
Introduction to big data, limitations of existing solutions
Hadoop architecture, Hadoop components and ecosystem
Data loading & reading from HDFS
Replication rules, rack awareness theory
Hadoop cluster administrator
Roles and responsibilities
2. Hadoop Architecture and Cluster setup
Hadoop server roles and their usage
Hadoop installation and initial configuration
Deploying Hadoop in a pseudo-distributed mode
Deploying a multi-node Hadoop cluster
Installing Hadoop Clients
Understanding working of HDFS and resolving simulated problems.
3. Hadoop cluster Administration & Understanding MapReduce
Understanding secondary name node
Working with Hadoop distributed cluster
Decommissioning or commissioning of nodes
Understanding schedulers and enabling them.
4. Backup, Recovery and Maintenance
Common admin commands like Balancer
Trash, Import Check Point
Distcp, data backup and recovery
Enabling trash, namespace count quota or space quota, manual failover or metadata recovery.
5. Hadoop Cluster: Planning and Management
Planning the Hadoop cluster
Cluster sizing, hardware
Network and software considerations
Popular Hadoop distributions, workload and usage patterns.
6. Hadoop 2.0 and it’s features
Limitations of Hadoop 1.x
Features of Hadoop 2.0
YARN framework, MRv2
Hadoop high availability and federation
Yarn ecosystem and Hadoop 2.0 Cluster setup.
7. Setting up Hadoop 2.X with High Availability and upgrading Hadoop
Configuring Hadoop 2 with high availability
Upgrading to Hadoop 2
Working with Sqoop
Working with Hive
Working with Hbase.
8. Understanding Cloudera manager and cluster setup, Overview on Kerberos
Hive administration, HBase architecture
HBase setup, Hadoop/Hive/Hbase performance optimization
Cloudera manager and cluster setup
Pig setup and working with grunt
Why Kerberos and how it helps.
For whom Hadoop is?
IT folks who want to change their profile in a most demanding technology which is in demand by almost all clients in all domains because of below mentioned reasons-
- Hadoop is open source (Cost saving / Cheaper)
- Hadoop solves Big Data problem which is very difficult or impossible to solve using highly paid tools in market
- It can process Distributed data and no need to store entire data in centralized storage as it is there with other tools.
- Now a days there is job cut in market in so many existing tools and technologies because clients are moving towards a cheaper and efficient solution in market named HADOOP
- There will be almost 4.4 million jobs in market on Hadoop by next year.
Please refer below mentioned links:
DataQubez University creates meaningful big data & Data Science certifications that are recognized in the industry as a confident measure of qualified, capable big data experts. How do we accomplish that mission? DataQubez certifications are exclusively hands on, performance-based exams that require you to complete a set of tasks. Demonstrate your expertise with the most sought-after technical skills. Big data success requires professionals who can prove their mastery with the tools and techniques of the Hadoop stack. However, experts predict a major shortage of advanced analytics skills over the next few years. At DataQubez, we’re drawing on our industry leadership and early corpus of real-world experience to address the big data & Data Science talent gap.
How To Become Certified Big Data – Hadoop Administrator
Certification Code – DQCP – 503
Certification Description – DataQubez Certified Professional Big Data – Hadoop Administrator
Configuration & Installation :-
Define and deploy a rack topology script, Change the configuration of a service using Apache Hadoop, Configure the Capacity Scheduler, Create a home directory for a user and configure permissions, Configure the include and exclude DataNode files
Demonstrate ability to find the root cause of a problem, optimize inefficient execution, and resolve resource contention scenarios, Resolve errors/warnings in Hadoop Cluster, Resolve performance problems/errors in cluster operation, Determine reason for application failure, Configure the Fair Scheduler to resolve application delays, Restart an Cluster service, View an application’s log file, Configure and manage alerts, Troubleshoot a failed job
High Availability :-
Configure NameNode, Configure ResourceManager, Copy data between two clusters, Create a snapshot of an HDFS directory, Recover a snapshot, Configure HiveServer2
Maintain and modify the cluster to support day-to- day operations in the enterprise, Rebalance the cluster, Set up alerting for excessive disk fill, Define and install a rack topology script, Install new type of I/O compression library in cluster, Revise YARN resource assignment based on user feedback, Commission/decommission a node
Enable relevant services and configure the cluster to meet goals defined by security policy; demonstrate knowledge of basic security practices, Configure HDFS ACLs, Install and configure Sentry, Configure Hue user authorization and authentication, Enable/configure log and query redaction, Create encrypted zones in HDFS
Benchmark the cluster operational metrics, test system configuration for operation and efficiency, Execute file system commands via HTTPFS, Efficiently copy data within a cluster/between clusters, Create/restore a snapshot of an HDFS directory, Get/set ACLs for a file or directory structure, Benchmark the cluster (I/O, CPU, network)
Data Ingestion - with Sqoop & Flume :-
Import data from a table in a relational database into HDFS, Import the results of a query from a relational database into HDFS, Import a table from a relational database into a new or existing Hive table, Insert or update data from HDFS into a table in a relational database, Given a Flume configuration file, start a Flume agent, Given a configured sink and source, configure a Flume memory channel with a specified capacity
For Exam Registration of Big Data – Hadoop Administrator , Click here:
Trainer is having 17 year experience in IT with 10 years in data warehousing &ETL experience. It has been six years now that he has been working extensively in BigData ecosystem toolsets for few of the banking-retail-manufacturing clients. He is a certified HDP-Spark Developer and Cloudera certified Hbase specialist. He also have done corporate sessions and seminars both in India and abroad.
All faculties at our organization are currently working on the technologies in reputed organization. The curriculum that is imparted is not just some theory or talk with some PPTs. We absolutely frame the forum in such a way so that at the end the lessons are imparted in easy language and the contents are well absorbed by the candidates. The sessions are backed by hands-on assignment. Also that the faculties are industry experience so during the course he does showcase his practical stories.
We have been in the training industry for so many years. We know the pain points a student may face in gathering the knowledge. So also we know how to address and satisfy the various eager mindsets of such students. We have gained 5 star rating because of our constant effort to ensure that right trainer is assigned and feedback used to deliver and procure the best. We have had the privilege to train thousands of senior IT professionals both in-House and also at the corporate.
- Training By 14+ Years experienced Real Time Trainer
- A pool of 200+ real time Practical Sessions on Bigdata Hadoop
- Scenarios and Assignments to make sure you compete with current Industry standards
- World class training methods
- Training until the candidate get placed
- Certification and Placement Support until you get certified and placed
- All training in reasonable cost
- 10000+ Satisfied candidates
- 5000+ Placement Records
- Corporate and Online Training in reasonable Cost
- Complete End-to-End Project with Each Course
- World Class Lab Facility which facilitates I3 /I5 /I7 Servers and Cisco UCS Servers
- Covers Topics other than from Books which is required for the IT Industry
- Resume And Interview preparation with 100% Hands-on Practical sessions
- Doubt clearing sessions any time after the course
- Happy to help you any time after the course
SPARK – ML and GraphX
ADVANCE HADOOP concepts
Data Analytics / Science