go to site Mastering Python
watch Best Python Training in Bangalore.
Python programming Training by Industry Experts.
Python Training Scenarios & Real-time Projects .
Duration of Training : 7 weekends
Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive standard library.The official repository of third-party software for Python contains more than 38,000 packages covering a wide range of functionality.
Audience: Application programmers, automation engineer, testers, system administrators,
web-crawlers and UNIX/NT power users.
Prerequisites: Basic of UNIX or Windows.
For whom Python is?
IT folks who want to excel or change their profile in a most demanding language which is in demand by almost all clients in all domains because of below mentioned reasons-
- Python is open source (Cost saving)
- Python has relatively few keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows the student to pick up the language in a relatively short period of time.
- Python comes with a large collection of prebuilt and portable functionality known as the standard library. Python has more than 20 Thousand modules. Every new development comes very early in Python like Hadoop interface, Raspberry Pi and many more!
- Python can run on a wide variety of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules enable programmers to add to or customize their tools to be more efficient.
- Django framework might be the most famous Python web framework, there is also a host of successful small and micro-frameworks.
Who use Python?
- Google makes extensive use of Python in its web search system, and employs Python’s creator Guido van Rossum.
- The YouTube video sharing service is largely written in Python.
- Disney uses Python in many of their creative processes.
- Mozilla uses Python to explore their extensive code base and releases tons of open source packages built in python.
- Dropbox file hosting service is implemented using Python, Guido van Rossum now working here.
- The popular Bit Torrent peer-to-peer file sharing system is a Python program.
- Intel, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard, Seagate, Qualcomm, and IBM use Python for hardware testing.
- JPMorgan Chase, UBS, Getco, and Citadel apply Python for financial market forecasting.
- NASA, Los Alamos, JPL, use Python for scientific programming tasks.
- iRobot uses Python to develop commercial robotic vacuum cleaners.
- The NSA uses Python for cryptography and intelligence analysis.
- And Many More J
Can I learn Python if I’m not from programming background?
Anyone can learn Python, whether they are from Networking, Administration, manual testing or may be from IT support. It is a big myth that if guys don’t know C or C++ then he can’t learn Python.
What is the job trend in Python?
Per the indeed.com, percentage growth of Python is 700 times more than its peer Languages.
Python is part of the winning formula for productivity, software quality, and maintainability at many companies around the world.
Few of them are specified at: https://www.python.org/about/success/
Who can learn Python?
In short anyone.
- Automation Engineers
- Data analysts and scientist
- Web Developers
- Networking Professionals
- Software Developers
- Hadoop programmers
- Desktop Applications
- Robotics Engineers
- Hardware level developers
- And Many Many More …
What is Python and history of Python?
Unique features of Python
Python-2 and Python-3 differences
Install Python and Environment Setup
First Python Program
Python Identifiers, Keywords and Indentation
Comments and document interlude in Python
Command line arguments
Getting User Input
Python Data Types
What are variables?
Python Core objects and Functions
Built in modules (Library Functions)
Number and Maths
Week 1 Assignments
Python built in function
Python user defined functions
Python packages functions
Defining and calling Function
The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
Loops and statement in Python
Python Modules & Packages
Python Files and Directories manipulations
Week 2 Assignments
Python Object Oriented
Overview of OOP
Creating Classes and Objects
Built-In Class Attributes
Python Exceptions Handling
What is Exception?
Handling an exception
Argument of an Exception
Python Standard Exceptions
Raising an exceptions
Week 3 Assignments
Python Regular Expressions
What are regular expressions?
The match Function
The search Function
Matching vs searching
Search and Replace
Extended Regular Expressions
Python Multithreaded Programming
What is multithreading?
Starting a New Thread
The Threading Module
Multithreaded Priority Queue
Python Spreadsheet Interfaces
Python XML interfaces.
Week 4 Assignments
Python MySQL Database Access
Install the MySQLdb and other Packages
Create Database Connection
CREATE, INSERT, READ, UPDATE and DELETE Operation
DML and DDL Oepration with Databases
Handling Database Errors
Machine Learning using Python
Web Scraping in Python
Week 6 (Assignment and Live Examples)
Real time examples with live project for Google finance data extractions
Sample resumes helping you to create your resume
- We provide real time scenarios examples, how to work in real time projects
- We guide for resume preparation by giving sample resume
- Will give you 2 POC (proof Of Concept) with Data set so that you can practice before going for interview
- In 2 months training we provide study material’s soft copy in classroom itself
- We provide hands –on in class room itself so that you can understand concepts 100%
- We give assignments for weekdays practice