Best Oracle RAC Training in Bangalore by Industry Experts.
Project & Scenario based Training on Oracle RAC.
Duration of Training: 10 weekends
Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC) is a clustered version of Oracle Database based on a comprehensive high-availability stack that can be used as the foundation of a database cloud system as well as a shared infrastructure, ensuring high availability, scalability, and agility for any application.
- Clustered database deployments for high availability, performance, and agility
- Oracle’s premier shared disk database clustering technology
- Efficiently runs any packaged or custom application
- Choice of administrator-managed or policy-managed deployments
- Runs all database workloads
- Foundation for database clouds
- Scale out and scale up on-demand
- Highest availability for the database
- Flexible workload management
ORACLE RAC 11G & 12C COMBO SYLLABUS
Learn to install Linux with relevant packages.
1) Understand HDD partitioning
3) Physical Volumes / Logical Volumes / Luns
Understanding RAID / Storages / DNS / DHCP / iscsi utilit
1) Different levels of Raid
2) Installation of configuration of DNS.
3) Installation and configuration of DHCP
Configuring 11g Grid Infrastructure and 11g Rac Software
1) Install and configure two Node Rac Cluster with scan ip.
2) Install and Rac Database
11g Grid Infrastructure administration.
1) Day to Day administration of RAC cluster.
3) Basic troubleshooting and approaches
Learning crstl, srvctl utilities.
1) Using crsctl / srvctl utilities to install/monitor cluster components
Managing Voting Disks / OCR / OLR
1) Managing the voting disk / OCR / OLR.
2) How to take a Backup of OCR /OLR
Node addition and Deletion in Clusterware
1) Add third and fourth node to the exiting cluster
2) Deleting Nodes from Cluster
3) Adding Database instances to Rac Database
ASM overview and architecture
1) Complete Overview of ASM
3) ASM instance parameters
Creating ASM Disk groups and ACFS filesystem
1) Creating Diskgroups and understanding disk Group Attributes
2) Configure an ACFS filesystem
3) Intelligent Data Placement
4) Monitoring / maintaining Disk groups
1) Convert a Non-asm database to ASM using rman
Convert Single Node Database to RAC using dbca and rconfig utilities
1) Converting a non rac database to RAC database
Add and deleting Instances from RAC database
1) Adding and deleting Database instance from RAC database
1) Overview of GRD
2) Understanding the GCS and GES
Overview of Services and Configuring services for Transparent Application fail overs
1) Understanding and configuration of Database services
2) Configuration of services for TAF
3) Tracing / logging Services
Patching Grid and RAC database
2) How to apply rolling patch to Clusterware and database
Setup symmetric and asymmetric data guard for RAC databases
1) Installing Symmetric physical standby with Data Guard Manager
2) Installing asymmetric physical standby with Data Guard
Upgrade 11g database to 12c Standard cluster
1) Steps to perform upgrade of 11g Cluster to 12c Cluster
2) Understanding Management DB
1) Installing 12c Flex Cluster with Flex ASM.
2) Understanding the difference between them
New Features of 12c Flex Clusters
1) What is flex cluster and its benefits
2) Convert Leaf Nodes to Hub Nodes
New Features Oracle 12c Multitenant database
2) Overviews of Pluggable databases
3) Convert 11g Db to 12c
Rman backup consideration for RAC databases
1) Rman Back and Recovery consideration for RAC database
Performance tuning on 12c RAC ( Reading AWR / ADDM / ASH )
1) How to read and interpret AWR / ADDM / ASH report