Best Oracle 11g &12c DBA Training in Bangalore.
Oracle DBA Training by 10+yrs Exp. Industry Experts.
Project & Scenario based Training on DBA.
Oracle DBA course Duration: 10 weekends
Why Oracle DBA :
Dba are the highest paid professional in IT industry. As major Database share in industry is Oracle, picking up Oracle DBA carrier would be lucrative today and in future
- Trainer is working in IT industry as Sr. Database architect. He has extensive knowledge on Server designing / Database Designing / DB and SQL performance tuning . Trainer is 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c oracle certified professional in additional to Certification in 11g RAC,Performance Tuning and OEM
- The Oracle DBA training is carried out on 11g as well as 12c. Hence you get an exposure to both versions. You don’t need to do a Separate course for learning 12c in future.
- Trainer has hands on experience on Oracle versions 7.3.4 to 220.127.116.11. He often quotes the difference between the versionwhich can help you working on Older oracle versions.
- At Radical oracle DBA course also cover Topics like
- Data Guard
- Database Upgrade
- Performance Tuning
- SQL tuning.
- SQL loader.
- Basic SQL and Shell Scripting.
- We have our Own courseware and presentation which is shared to the Students
- We at Radical ensure students get the knowledge and experience to be productive Oracle DBA in any company from Day one.
- We at Radical prepare and assist you for certification exams which broaden your knowledge base.
- We at Radical provide you the exposure to a wide variety of important features, functions & tasks to use on the job.
- We ensure the student Learn to perform complex, hands-on activities through lab, study & practice sessions.
- We also cover Linux installation in the course.
- Entire training is conducted on Linux environment.
- We have our own course designed considering the industry requirements
- We teach more than the books, entirely industry based knowledge
- Regular assessment and Dummy project at the end of the course
- Exposure to Database Performance tuning and SQL tuning is given in the course.
- Once a Student always a Student. At the Launch of any batch we create a Whatsapp Group and which is used to circulate document / topics / Career opportunities.
- For any Clarification, you can contact trainer anytime after course completion.
Students can first take up the Oracle 11g DBA then move on to become Advanced DBA by doing 11g RAC DBA, which will include Data guard Concepts and Implementations as well. Oracle Apps DBA course is designed keeping practical focused for those DBA’s who would like to go for Oracle Apps DBA career path, which is in great demand today.
Students have an option to reach out to the faculty over a phone call for 1 month support to get them established in their new job as DBA.Mock Interview Sessions for all the courses at the end of the course Guidance to students for Books References, Obtain Support, Work with Oracle Corp & Right material reference to become an Expert DBA eventually – today we lack this in industry. Students can avail extra practice hours for implementations.
Oracle DBA 11G & 12C Combo Syllabus
Duration of Training: 10 weekends
Learn to install Linux with relevant packages.
1) Understand HDD partitioning
2) Primary Verses Extended Partitioning
3) Physical Volumes / Logical Volumes / Luns
Understanding RAID / Storages / DNS / DHCP / iscsi utilities
1) Different levels of Raid
2) Installation of configuration of DNS.
3) Installation and configuration of DHCP
4) tgtd and iscsi utilities
Installing 11g and 12c Oracle Software
1) Install and configure 11g and 12c Oracle Database Software
Creating 11g and 12c databases (manual)
1) Creating 11g Database and 12c Database manually
11g and 12c Architecture.
1) Thorough understanding of 11g and 12c architecture
Oracle Administration and management.
1) starting databases
2) understanding control files / redo log files / archive files
3) understanding Server parameter file and password files
4) Automatic memory management
5) Different components in SGA and PGA
Tablespaces / segments / extents and blocks
1) Dictionary managed versed locally managed tablespaces.
2) Automatic Segment space management
3) Understanding Segments / extents and blocks
4) Block utilization parameters
5) Understanding row chaining and migration
6) Different block Sizes
12c Multitenant Database concepts and new features
1) Understanding multitenant architecture
2) Overviews of Pluggable databases
Oracle networking and shared process overview
1) Configuring and maintaining listeners
2) Configured Dispatchers and Shared servers
3) Understanding tnsnames.ora / sqlnet.ora and Ez Connect
ASM overview and benefits
1) Complete Overview of ASM
2) Understand the need of ASM
3) ASM instance parameters
Rman and conventional Backup / Recovery
1) Defining backup strategy
2) Complete understanding of RMAN and conventional backups
Rman and Conventional Cloning
1) Cloning database using conventional methods
2) Cloning database using rman
1) Different types of Patches
2) How to apply patch to database
1) Upgrade Database from 11g to 12c
2) Coverting 12c noncdb to 12c pluggable database
Physical and logical Standby/ Data guard
1) Configure physical standby database
2) Understanding logical and snapshot standby database
Oracle Shell Scripting overview.
1) understanding cronjob
2) writing basic scripts
AWR reports / ADDM reports / ASH report
1) Understand how to read the AWR / ADDM / ASH reports
Sql loader / external tables
1) Using sql loader to load data into tables
2) External tables and its benefits
1) Understanding different types of partitioning
2) Creating and altering partitions
expdp / impdp backups
1) Taking logical backups using expdp
2) Data pump usage and scenarios
Tracing utilities ( oradebug / sql trace / tkprof ) and sql tuning
1) Using utilities for tracing
2) How to read SQL explain plan
3) SQL performance considerations
Loss of a Control File
Loss of a Redo Log File
Loss of a Data File in NOARCHIVELOG Mode
Loss of a Noncritical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
Loss of a System-Critical Data File in ARCHIVELOG Mode
Oracle Recovery Manager
Oracle Recovery Catalog maintenance
Backups using Oracle Recovery Manager
Recovery using Oracle recovery manager
Database Cloning using RMAN
Tablespace Point in time recovery
Monitoring and Resolving Lock Conflicts
Possible Causes of Lock Conflicts
Detecting Lock Conflicts
Resolving Lock Conflicts
Database and Instance Metrics
Data Dictionary Metrics
Schedule Optimizer Statistics Collection
Dynamic Performance Views
Viewing Metric Information
Reacting to Performance Issues
Reacting to Performance Issues
Server Generated Alerts
Tuning and Diagnostic Advisors
SQL Tuning and Access Advisors
Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)
Managing the AWR
Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM)