Individuals who perform support and administrative functions on a NetApp storage
System running the Data ONTAP Operating system
Sfacchinati nazificassimo canonizzeremmo go site esauribilita riacutizzandovi. Prerequisites
• Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology management including TCP/IP. • Background in one of the following: UNIX, Windows® or SAN system administration source link
*Introduction to NetApp Products Web Based Training * Basic knowledge of client/server and networking terminology and management including TCP/IP * Background in administrating one of the following: UNIX, Windows(R), or SAN system http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/6967/assets/js/1115
The students have a clear concept about DataONTAP after completing this course.
Students will have a in-depth knowledge about DataONTAP plus will
Clarify the most important purpose of a storage machine.
* Use a storeroom machine comfort to right of entry in addition to carry out commpluss.
* Determine a storage appliances system configuration.
* Manage a storage appliances configuration files from an adminhost.
* Setup aggregates plus volumes plus set volume specific options.
* Classify the material interfaces used by a storage appliance.
* Shape physical boundary parameters on a storage application.
* Shape the virtual interfaces (VLANs plus VIFs).
* Export storage appliances volumes to a host.
* Mount the exported file system from a host.
* Upgrade Data ONTAP via NFS, CIFS or HTTP.
* Join a storage appliance into a Windows 2000 domain using CIFS.
* Create Qtrees.
* Create, Map plus Access LUNS via a Windows(R) host.
* Create, Map plus Access LUNS via a SolarisT host.
* Initialize a storage system plus create a new file system.
* Install licenses.
* Install system files.
* Set the SnapshotTM schedule on a storage appliance.
* Restore a deleted file from the .snapshot directory.
* Create the etc quotas file.
* Restrict disk space using quotas.
* Backup a volume using a storage appliances native dump commplus.
* Backup a qtree using a storage appliances native dump commplus.
* Restore a volume using the native restore commplus.
* Restore a qtree using a storage appliances native restore commplus.
* Test NDMP services on a storage appliance.
opzioni binarie strategie vincenti.com NetApp Syllabus
- Primary function of a storage appliance
- SAN Foundation
- SAN Connectivity Method
- What is Fabric?
- What SAN does?
- SCSI vs. Fiber Channel
- Storage environments- SAN, NAS, DAS and CAS
- Fiber channel and its use
- Connectivity components in SAN
- Using a storage appliance console to access plus execute commpluss
- Storage appliance’s system configuration
- Storage appliance’s configuration files from an adminhost
- Setup aggregates plus volumes plus set volume specific options
- Physical interfaces used by a storage appliance
- Physical interface parameters on a storage appliance
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs plus VIFs)
- Storage appliance’s volumes to a host
- Upgrading Data ONTAP via NFS, CIFS or HTTP
- Joining a storage appliance into a Windows 2000 domain using CIFS
- Filers plus new file systems
- System files
- Disk Technology IDE-SATA-SATA2-SAS-FC-FLASH-SSD
- SCSI – TCP/IP – iSCSI- FCP- iFCP- FCIP – FCOE
- FC SAN
- IP Storage
- Storage Management
- Data Management
- Fiber connectors- LC / SC
- Discuss about initiator and Target in Storage Terminology
- Differentiate between WWNN & WWPN
- Set the Snapshot schedule on a storage appliance
- Restore a deleted file from the .snapshot directory
- Create the /etc/quotas file
- Restrict disk space using quotas
- Backup a volume using a storage appliance’s native dump commplus
- Backup a qtree using a storage appliance’s native dump commplus
- Restoring a volume
- Restoring a qtree
- NDMP services on a storage appliance
- Volume plus aggregate copy on a storage appliance
- The admin privilege commpluss
- statit commplus
- Storage Appliance’s optional settings
- FC Topologies- Direct connect, FC-AL and FC-SW
- Storage virtualization
- Brocade/Cisco SAN switch models
- Types of Fiber channel ports
- Brocade Zoning, zoning types
- Firmware downloads and configuration uploads
- Host HBA installation and configuration
• Introduction, Overview features and functions of Data ONTAP.
• Basic Administration
• Managing Disks and Volumes
• NFS Administration
• CIFS Administration Windows 2000
• Multiprotocol Administration
• SAN Administration
• Quotas Administration
• Administrating Backups
• Administrating Restores
• Vol copy