Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Training in Bangalore.
Microsoft Lync Training by 12+yrs Exp. Industry Experts.
Best Training in Microsft Lync with Projects + Scenarios + Assignments + workshops.
Course Duration : 80 hrs
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 communications software offers instant messaging (IM), presence, conferencing, and telephony solutions that can support enterprise-level collaboration requirements. Lync Server 2013 offers many features to enhance collaboration and communication in an organization.
This training teaches the basics of the Lync infrastructure. This course helps the audience to understand various Lync roles and purpose of protocols used by Lync. This course covers from introduction of Lync to Managing and Administering Lync Infrastructure. This training leverage administrators implement and support Lync components, or you’ve turned up at work to find that someone’s taken your phone away and instead the Lync icon has appeared overnight in a Group Policy update.
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 syllabus
- Introducing Lync Server 2013
- Introduction to Protocols used by Lync
- Lync 2013 Clients
- Defining the Lync 2013 Topology
- Installing Lync 2013
- Deploying Branch Sites
- Administration and Role Based Access Control
- Lync Server 2013 Edge Services
- Introduction to Enterprise Voice
- Lync Server 2013 Design Process
- Designing for Conferencing and External Scenarios
- Designing Voice Infrastructure (LAB)
- Designing Resiliency (FE Pool Pairing LAB)