enter Best MEAN STACK Training in Bangalore
ipv para solteros Duration of Training : 50 hrs
- http://vitm.com/SnLkgc-0M1N5WD8v7H0o6_8f5e8B 9748 MongoDB
- click NodeJS and ExpressJs
- http://mohsen.ir/?danilov=ØªØÙ…ÙŠÙ„-Ø¨Ø±Ù†Ø§Ù…Ø¬--ØªØ¯Ø§ÙˆÙ„-Ø§Ù„Ù ÙˆØ±ÙƒØ³ AngularJS2
follow site MEAN STACK SYLLABUS
come follow - Dicono che le opzioni binarie sono una truffa ma allora perchè in tantissimi ci fanno almeno 1000 MongoDB
- source link Design Goals, Architecture and Installation
What is need for Non RDBMS. Benefits of using Document based databases.
- http://www.industries3r.com/albiol/4611 CRUD Operations
In this module, you will get an understanding of CRUD Operations and their functional usage. Read/write operations with CRUD.
- ações opções binárias Schema Design and Data Modelling
In this module, you will learn Schema Design and Data Modelling in mongoDB®. Various data structure and tools available to manage Data Model in MongoDB.
- software opzioni Administration
In this module you will learn MongoDB® Administration activities such as Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Data Import/Export, Performance tuning etc.
- Scalability and Availability
In this module, you will understand the setup and configuration of mongoDB® High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Load Balancing.
- Indexing and Aggregation Framework
In this module, you will learn the Indexing and Aggregation Framework in mongoDB®.
NodeJS and ExpressJs
- Introduction to NodeJs.
Understanding Asynchronous tasks and Callbacks. Introduction to NPM and ES6.
- Modules, Packages, Event Streams.
You will learn to create, export and use reusable modules.
- Files I/O, Socket I/O, Forks, Spawns and the Process Module
You will learns some advance features in NodeJs
- TDD with Jasmine/KARMA or Mocha/Chai
Test driven development using Jasmine and KARMA
- Building WebApps with ExpressJS
You will learn building RESTful application using Express Js’s Routes and Templates.
You will also be introduced to Sails and KOA frameworks.
- New Age Web Frameworks Sails and KOA.
Learn to choose framework according to your needs. Evaluate Pros and cons of different frameworks.
- Introduction to AnguarJS Version 2 and TypeScript
- Components and Dependency Injection
Concepts behind web components and how to create them in Angular2, and how to share data and functionality between components.
- Routes, Inbuilt Directives and Pipes
Use client-side route in a SPA application as well as understand different inbuilt functionalities of DOM manipulation in Angular2..
- Custom Directives and Pipes
Learn how to create your own directives and pipes for DOM manipulation.
- Third Party Modules and Testing
Explore how to integrate your application with external libraries like bootstrap and Jquery, explore options to upgrade your legacy AngularJS application and Testing your application.
- REST, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
Get started with Node.js. You will understand why and how to use build systems like Grunt or Gulp. You will also learn how to use Yeoman for web project scaffolding and Bower for handling front end dependencies.