Best Core Java Training in Bangalore by Real-time Trainers
Core Java Projects & Realtime Scenarios
Duration of Training: 7 weekends (60 hrs)
Core Java training course is intended for students without an extensive programming background. It covers language fundamentals and implementation of pure object oriented programming principles using java API and developing GUI applications. This course also covers how to use built in java classes and how to apply them in the real time environment. Java Enterprise Edition or Java EE is a widely used platform for server programming in the Java programming Language. The Java platform (Enterprise Edition) differs from the Java Standard Edition Platform (Java SE) in that it adds libraries which provide functionality to deploy fault-tolerant, distributed, multi-tier Java software, based largely on modular components running on an application server.Java course is designed to equip students and professional for developing industrial-strength computer applications and think about software developing and program design.
Core Java Syllabus
- Why Java?
- Flavors of Java.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Byte code
2. Language Fundamentals
- The Java Environment
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
3. Basic Language Elements
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Data types, Operators
- Conditional statements and loops in Java
4. Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object and Attribute Scope.
- Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Defining Methods, Argument Passing Mechanism
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize () Method.
- Use of “this “reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Assessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention for Packages
6. Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Implementing interfaces.
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
7. Exception Handling:
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow in Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In?built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un?Checked Exceptions
8. Array & String:
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Arrays class
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer
9. Collection Framework
- What is collection?
- Use of collection.
- Iterable, Collection, Set, Queue, List interfaces
- Collection classes
- Map Interface
- Map Clasess
- Collections class.
- Understanding Threads
- Needs of Multi?Threaded Programming.
- Thread Life?Cycle
- Thread Priorities
- Synchronizing Threads
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Critical Factor in Thread ?DeadLock
- Applet & Application
- Applet Architecture.
- Parameters to Applet
- Embedding Applets in Web page.
- Applet Security Policies
12. A Collection of Useful Classes
- Observable and Observer Objects
- Math class
- Date & Times
- Using Scanner
- Regular Expression
- Input/output Operation in Java(java.io Package)
- Streams and the new I/O Capabilities
- The Classes for Input and Output
- Working with File Object
- File I/O Basics
- Reading and Writing to Files
- Buffer and Buffer Management
- Read/Write Operations with File Channel
- Serializing Objects
13. Networking Programming
- Networking Basics
- Client?Server Architecture
- Socket Overview
- Networking Classes and Interfaces
- Network Protocols
- Developing Networking Applications in Java
14. Database Programming using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- CURD operation Using JDBC
15. GUI Programming
- Designing Graphical User Interfaces in Java
- Components and Containers
- Basics of Components
- Using Containers
- Layout Managers
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using Swing Components
16. Event Handling
- Event?Driven Programming in Java
- Event? Handling Process
- Event?Handling Mechanism
- The Delegation Model of Event Handling
- Event Classes
- Event Sources
- Event Listeners
- Adapter Classes as Helper Classes in Event Handling
- Anonymous Inner classes a Short –cut to Event Handling
- Event Types & Classes
17. New features in Java
- New addition of programming features in Java 1.7
- New addition of programming features in Java 1.8
18. Introduction to J2EE
- J2EE Overview
- Why J2EE?
- J2EE Architecture
- J2EE APIs
- J2EE Containers
Proper Communication with the student
Course Ends With One Live Project
Test on Each Topics
Interview and resume preparation
Discussion on Real Time Scenarios