Tastylia Strips 20mg Tadalafil Ghevarsha International Legal Supplier buy topamax online uk Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice)
Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice) validates advance knowledge and skills required to integrate into underlying network architectures. Furthermore, this certification validates a robust set of skills in implementing, operating, configuring, and troubleshooting a converged IP network. With a CCNP Voice certification, a network professional can create a collaboration solution that is transparent, scalable, and manageable. The CCNP Voice focuses on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly Unified CallManager), quality of service (QoS), gateways, gatekeepers, IP phones, voice applications, and utilities on Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches. Additionally, the integration and troubleshooting of Cisco Unified Communications applications are now covered in the CCNP Voice, specifically the Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Presence applications.
The CCNP Voice Certification consists of five papers.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS Version 8.0 (642-437)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 Version 8.0 (642-447)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 Version 8.0 (642-457)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Version 8.0 (642-427)
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications Version 8.0 (642-467)