go Best CCNA Training in Bangalore.
http://hassadityhair.com/product/the-envy-unit/ Projects & Scenario based Training on CCNA.
CCNA Training Duration : 5 weekends
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, Access Control Lists (ACLs)
The core CCNA certification can be obtained by passing a single 90-minute written exam. The exam has no prerequisites, although Cisco and other companies offer various formal training courses to help students prepare.
CCNA Training Syllabus
Operation of IP Data Networks
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN
LAN Switching Technologies
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks.
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities like ping, telnet, SSH.
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing beteen them.
- Configure and verify VLANs.
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies.
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation.
IP Addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing.
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
IP Routing Technologies
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface – Serial & Ethernet
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Describe the types, features, and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Describe SNMP v2 and v3.
Network Device Security
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Device password security
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Troubleshoot and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve VLAN problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve trunking problems on Cisco switches
- Troubleshoot and resolve ACL issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve Layer 1 problems
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Inter VLAN routing problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Monitor NetFlow statistics
- TS EtherChannel problems
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify frame relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPo